Asia Group Advisors is a strategic and investment advisory firm with offices and a network of partners across Southeast Asia. Our clients include leading global companies, governments, associations, and foundations.
We help organizations identify and capture business opportunities and navigate complex regulatory, political, and economic issues through our on-the-ground presence and direct access, broad networks of relationships, tailored solutions, and hands-on implementation.
We are seeking an Indonesian and English-speaking candidate with a strong command of both languages. The ideal candidate should have at least one or more years of progressive experience in government relations, corporate affairs and/or strategic communications consulting in Indonesia. The candidate needs a strong understanding of Indonesia’s business, politics, and economics.
The candidate must have strong research and writing skills, and be able to produce concise briefings on economic, political, and legal developments and willing to work in high-pressure, short-deadline situations; willingness to work beyond business hours if needed.
Preference is given to candidates with a master’s degree in business, economics, political science, communications, law, or other related fields.
A career with AGA provides a rewarding opportunity to work a challenging and dynamic space between Asia’s government, business, and civil society organizations. Our Analysts will play a critical role in providing solutions to the world’s largest and most respected companies and organizations.
- Drafting memos, briefings, presentations, and reports for clients
- Developing policy and regulatory updates produced for internal use and distribution to selected clients
- Conducting media monitoring and analysis
- Conducting research on specific regulations, legislation, and policies
- Attending meetings and preparing meeting notes for internal and external distribution
- Working on special projects as needed and as assigned
- Assisting in website and social media content management
- Carrying out English language desk research on a variety of economic and politic issues
- Supporting additional operational and administrative activities as required
- Starting salaries are competitive and are commensurate with prior experience
- Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample (no more than 5 pages) to email@example.com. Applications must clearly state professional qualifications that meet or exceed all the required experience and skills listed above
- Desired start date: immediately
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Due to the high level of applications, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants. We shall reach out to you should there be any next step in the recruitment process.
- Further information on Asia Group Advisors can be found www.asiagroupadvisors.com.